Be part of this international conference and register now!
- Super Early Bird Registration * € 290 – Sold out
- Early Bird Registration * € 380 – Sold out
- Regular Registration * € 450 – Currently available
- Late Registration € 530
- Day Ticket € 180 – Currently available
- Low Income Country Registration ** € 160 – Currently available
- Student Registration *** € 210 – Currently available
- Naturalis Staff Ticket €160.00 – Currently available
- Naturalis Student Ticket €70.00 – Currently available
All mentioned registration, include 21% VAT.
*Please know that the price of the ticket is not dependent on date of registration but on the number of people already registered. Each registration category has a limited number of available tickets.
** Low income countries: To be eligible for registration with a “Low Income Country” registration ticket, you must have residency in one of the countries as listed in the column of ‘Least Developed Countries’ on the OECD DAC list of ODA recipients. The option for registering with this ticket, will automatically appear when one of the ‘Low Income’ countries has been selected on the registration form.
*** Students: please use your student email address and provide a proof (e.g. copy of student ID-pass, letter of supervisor etc.). Uploading a document is mandatory. Your document will be checked by the conference organizers after your submission, for validating your registration.
Terms & Conditions
Before you register, please read the general terms and conditions associated with the congress. You can agree with the conditions at the end of the registration form. Below we list a number of items that may be relevant to you for completing the registration. For more information, please refer to the general terms and conditions.
Keep in mind
- Substitutions can be made prior to the event should the registered individual not be available to attend. Please email email@example.com, make reference to the delegate currently registered and provide the name and email of the delegate that will be attending as the replacement.
- Students: use your student mail address and please provide proof (e.g. copy of student ID-pass, letter of supervisor etc.). Uploading a document is mandatory. We’ll check the document after registration.
Want know about Leiden, the conference venues and the options for accommodation? We’ve got it all listed here.